The Annual Convention of the Libertarian Party of Arkansas will be held FEBRUARY 18-20 at the DOUBLETREE HOTEL in downtown Little Rock. We’re planning the biggest and best convention ever!
This year’s business agenda includes the nomination of CANDIDATES FOR THE 2022 election, and the selection of DELEGATES TO THE NATIONAL CONVENTION. In addition to Party business*, we’re planning BREAKOUT SESSIONS for training, team-building and planning. Stay tuned for special GUEST SPEAKERS.
The business meeting will start Saturday morning, but don’t miss out on the Friday evening meet-and-greet event in the scenic Palisades Room at the DoubleTree (cash bar).
Don’t miss out, REGISTER TODAY!
The DoubleTree no longer offers us a special rate for Friday and Saturday night stays, but you can still make reservations at DoubleTree Reservations Link.
|Business Meeting Only||Free|
|Help cover costs/Breakout Sessions||$40|
|Saturday Awards Luncheon||$40|
|Sunday Deli Buffet||$30|
|Full Package ($10 discount!)||$100|
|Help pay for printing costs||$20|
|Sponsor an attendee||$100|
|Sponsor a guest speaker||$500|
*Notices regarding official business:
- IMPORTANT: Members wishing to serve as delegates or alternates to the national convention were required to inform the State Executive Committee at least thirty (30) days prior to the State Convention. Candidates for those positions are listed HERE.
- One amendment to the bylaws, regarding membership eligibility, has been submitted for the consideration of the convention: Proposed Amendment to the Bylaws.
- A draft of the Convention Rules of Order is available HERE.
- Here is the AGENDA FOR THE WEEKEND.
- New business items can be added to the agenda upon the motion of a member, the second of another, and the approval of a majority of the members present and voting.
- To find out more about RUNNING FOR OFFICE, go to RUN2022